Our services include:
Terms and Conditions:
1. The TandemMaster is $450 per unit plus shipping. Upon receiving payment, we will ship the order to you. We are willing to work with you if there are funding issues that may prevent customers from purchasing this device. All prices are in U.S. funds. Prices are effective January 1, 2009 and are subject to change without notice.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT. Individuals: Prepayment by PayPal or Prepayment by check or money order, C.O.D., or purchase order. Net 30 days. Checks can be made out to: Nottlimited LLC. The mailing address is:
13815 121ST AVE NE
Kirkland, WA. 98034
3. WARRANTY. Nottlimited LLC warrants its products to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty shall not apply to equipment which has been repaired or altered by unauthorized personnel or has been subject to misuse, damage, or operated in any way other than its intended use. This warranty does not cover damage in transit. Except for the above, Nottlimited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties as to the merchantability or as to the fitness of the product for any particular use or purpose, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage, directly or indirectly, arising from the use of such products or for consequential damages.
4. SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES. A $20.00 shipping and handling fee will be assessed for each item. All items will be shipped UPS surface transportation. International orders will be shipped at cost plus a $5.00 handling fee and will be shipped via either the U.S. Postal Service or an express carrier (Federal Express, UPS Air, etc.).
5. RETURN POLICY. Nottlimited LLC offers a ninety (90) day return policy for its products under the following conditions:
6. RETURN OF DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE. Please contact sales@TandemMaster.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before returning any materials. The RMA number must be displayed on the shipping box when the item is returned.
7. REPAIR AND SERVICE. Returned items which are under warranty will be repaired or replaced at no cost and shipped prepaid to the customer. Items out of warranty will be repaired. Charges for parts, labor and shipping will be invoiced to the customer. If estimated cost of repair is expected to exceed $100, the customer will be notified before repairs are made. Please include a note explaining the problem with all items returned for repair.
* If the user is not satisfied with the TandemMaster within 90 days of purchase, Nottlimited LLC will give a full money back guarantee when the TandemMaster is returned.